Effective January 1, 2011
What information is being collected at Serengeti-Eyewear.com?
- The only personal information collected is information you give us: Serengeti-Eyewear.com offers multiple opportunities for you to sign up for email alerts, volunteer with the campaign, and donate online. We do not collect or maintain any personal information unless you provide us with your name, address, city, state, zip, and email address.
- How we use log files to better serve you: We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to Serengeti-Eyewear.com Serengeti-Eyewear.com including what pages people are visiting, and to diagnose any potential problems with the Web site. This log file does contain an "Internet Protocol" or IP address that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from but not information on a specific individual. We do not use log files to track a particular individual's use of Serengeti-Eyewear.com.
How is the information collected at Serengeti-Eyewear.com used?
- We personalize the Web site and email communications. When you offer your personal information we use your information to personalize and customize Web pages and emails from Serengeti-Eyewear.com to you.
- We will not sell your personal information. Under no circumstances will Serengeti-Eyewear.com sell your information to third parties or any commercial entities.
Is my information secure?
- Protecting information you provide via Serengeti-Eyewear.com. Serengeti-Eyewear.com makes every effort to protect your information from the moment you begin to enter your information to when it is stored on our secure servers. Serengeti-Eyewear.com uses a secure socket layer (SSL) - with the highest level of encryption commercially available - on pages where Web site visitors sign up for email news, volunteer, and make a secure online donation using their credit card.
- Strict security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any and all information pertaining to Serengeti-Eyewear.com. In addition, Serengeti-Eyewear.com is run on servers located in a secure server room and locked in a rack.
- Servers are monitored 24 hours a day.
- Serengeti-Eyewear.com links to other sites: Our site may contain links to other Web sites and servers. Serengeti-Eyewear.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of linked Web sites; nor should a link from Serengeti-Eyewear.com be construed as an endorsement of that site's content, services or practices.
Can I change my information or opt out of campaign mailings?
- How to unsubscribe from our email list: All sign ups for email communications and other features of Serengeti-Eyewear.com are completely voluntary. At the bottom of every news alert email is an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailings.
Welcome to the Serengeti-Eyewear.com Web site. Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you visit and/or use this site in any manner, you expressly accept these conditions. Please read these conditions before using this site and contact us if you have any questions. If you do not agree to any of the conditions set forth below, please immediately cease any further use and access of this site.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold Serengeti-Eyewear.com, its parents, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless with regard to any loss or damage experienced through use of this Web site.
- Serengeti-Eyewear.com is not responsible for damage or loss caused by system errors or faults, or Internet downtime. Users understand that Serengeti-Eyewear.com may become unexpectedly unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control and agree to use Serengeti-Eyewear.com at their own risk.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials including text, illustrations, photographs, designs, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio/video clips, software, admin tools, written and other material are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties, owned, controlled or licensed by B.O.P. U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws protect the Contents and the Site as a whole.
- Serengeti-Eyewear.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. Serengeti-Eyewear.com and its content may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of B.O.P. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such content. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, service mark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Site without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name, trademarks or service marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
- The product descriptions provided on Serengeti-Eyewear.com are for information purposes only and are not warranties or representations regarding the products, their features or performance.
- Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Serengeti-Eyewear.com may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this Site at any time without notice. Serengeti-Eyewear.com may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Serengeti-Eyewear.com provides links to third-party Websites that may be of interest to you. However, Serengeti-Eyewear.com does not monitor, endorse, warrant or sponsor any information, products or services described in those sites.
- ALL MATERIALS ON SERENGETI-EYEWEAR .COM ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." B.P.O. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, B.O.P. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Most Website browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, or to refuse all cookies. However, if you choose to disable the receipt of cookies from our Site, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
- Serengeti-Eyewear.com Webservers automatically collect information about a site user's IP address, browser type and referrer by reading this information from the user's browser (information provided by every user's browser). This information is collected in a database and used—in an aggregated, anonymous manner—in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Site. This information is automatically logged by most Websites.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Serengeti reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.