Care and Use
Please take care of your Serengeti sunglasses. On those rare occasions when you aren't wearing them, store them in their case. Serengeti lenses are scratch-resistant. By taking a few precautions to preserve the lenses, they will last a lifetime. Serengeti Eyewear does not warrant against normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental frame breakage.
To clean lenses, blow loose particles off the lenses, then clean with an optical lens cloth or soft cotton cloth. A mild liquid soap diluted with warm water can also be used on the cloth.
- Never use paper products or clothing to clean lenses.
- Since salt is highly abrasive in ocean environments, rinse lenses with fresh water before cleaning.
- Store glasses in their protective case when not in use.
- Do not place lenses face down on any surface.
- Never put your sunglasses loose in a pocket or purse where objects may damage lenses.
- Do not leave your sunglasses in a car in extreme hot or cold temperatures.