Frequently asked questions
Before rushing to contact our customer service, have a look at our list of FAQ.
You might find something interesting !
May I order sunglasses with prescription directly on the website https://www.serengeti-eyewear.com ?
No, we do not offer glasses with prescription lenses directly online. You will find on our site compatible sunglasses with optical prescriptions. To buy them, we advise you to contact one of our professional resellers (opticians) who will be able to advise you perfectly. Find the dealer closest to you via this link https://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/stores.
Specific and unique to Serengeti®, Spectral Control technology provides you with the ultimate High-Definition vision of everything in sight. Blue light is necessary to regulate our biological clock. However, it is also a high-risk factor for age‑related macular degeneration (AMD).
Our mineral lenses are made with borosilicate optical glass, from Corning ®. A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens. They provide the best visual acuity you could ever experience. The temperature variation determines the shade of the glasses. They are also chemically tempered to ensure scratch and impact resistance. An anti-reflective coating is added to the backside of the lens, canceling the scattering light that causes reflective glare.
Launched in 1985, this ideal driving sunglass is the original and emblematic lens of Serengeti®. The amber-colored Drivers lens naturally amplifies contrast and definition. It is engineered to transmit and distinguish red, green, and yellow colors, so they can pop in all environments. This lens provides technicolor sensations of warmth and is ideal for driving because it enhances colors and contrast, while lightening and darkening to provide optimal light transmission in any condition.
You do not have to create an account to be able to place an order. You can choose to checkout as a guest. However, we suggest creating a customer account to better track your orders and be able to place your orders more quickly.
You can change your personal information by logging into your account with your email and password. When you are connected you can modify your personal information (delivery address, password, email address, etc.).
Click on the icon of "Sign in" and click on "Forgot password" and enter your email address in the dedicated field. You will receive a few minutes later an email on your mailbox with a link to reset your password. If you do not see anything in your Inbox, remember to check your spam.
The items in your cart are saved for 7 days but are not reserved. After this period, they will be automatically removed from your basket.
To use your discount code, you must first add your items to your shopping cart. Then you will see the words "Do you have a discount code?" below the summary of your basket. Enter your promotional code in the dedicated field then click on "Apply". You will then see the discount indicated for each item in the order summary.
Unfortunately, we cannot apply a promotional code after the validation of your order.
You can only add one promotional code per order.
As soon as your order is shipped you will receive an email from UPS with your tracking number. To follow the progress of your order simply click on the tracking link which will direct you to the UPS where you can follow the different stages of delivery.
You cannot modify or cancel an order already validated. You can return your package by logging into your personal space and getting a refund if you make the return within 14 days. To find out more go to the "Delivery and Return" section of our FAQ.
If you have ordered a product and it is no longer available, your order will be canceled. Obviously, if your order includes multiple items, the available items will be shipped. You will not be charged for the out-of-stock item, as we only charge for items that are shipped.
What if I received an item different from the one, I ordered or if the product received is in poor condition?
If the product you have received does not correspond to your order or if it is in poor condition you must contact our Consumer Service via the "Contact us" form, indicating your order number and a photo of the product received. Our Consumer Service will answer as soon as possible.
All our payment methods are secure, and payment must be made in cash. We accept:
- Credit card, network cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, debit card (American Express network cards are not accepted on the website)
You will be charged when your order will be shipped. During shipment, an email is sent with a link to download the invoice linked to the order.
Delivery and returns policy :
The standard delivery is 3 working days, 24 to 48 hours for Express deliveries. Delivery times are counted as soon as the order leaves our warehouse. For all orders over £200 standard delivery is free. For a standard delivery below £200, the delivery costs are £8.50. For Express delivery in 24/48 hours, the delivery costs are £15.
Yes, the packages are sent to the delivery address you provided when confirming your order. You have the option of registering multiple addresses in your account and differentiating between delivery and billing addresses.
We deliver in the following areas:
- UK (excluding channel Island, Isle of Man)
- Spain (excluding Andorra, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- Italy (except San Marino, the Vatican and the islands)
- Germany (excluding Helgoland and Büsingen)
You receive an SMS from UPS to notify you of the delivery. If you are not present that day, UPS will make a second next day delivery attempt. If you are not present the next day either, the delivery person drops the package in a UPS depot and alerts you by SMS.
First, you have a period of 14 days following the reception of your order to inform us of your wish to return part or all your order. You must then return the items to us within 14 days following your cancellation.
- 1. Please login to your account then under the "My Orders" tab, confirm the products you wish to return. If you ordered as a Guest, please go to the Log In page and complete the "Check Order" form.
- 2. Select the items you want to return, the quantity as well as the reason for your return.
- 3. You will then receive under 2 working days the Return form by email, that you will have to print.
- 4. Prepare your package for the return:
- Returned items must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note that no other product should be placed in the carton for this return order.
- Close your package
- Print the Return form and the UPS return label
- Stick the Return form and the UPS return label on the parcel
You have two options:
- Drop off your package at the DHL relay of your choice. To find the nearest DHL relay to you: https://locator.dhl.com/
- Schedule the pickup of your package by a DHL driver:
- Click on the link DHL Express pickup webpage
- The DHL return label is already provided in the original package, so you don't need to create a new one. Click NO and choose I have a DHL shipping number.
- Fill in the 10-digit DHL Waybill number (you will find them on the DHL label provided inside the package under the first barcode) and then your phone number. Click Next.
- Fill in your details (package collection address / your email address) and the number of packages to be collected with their dimensions and weight. Then click Next.
- Choose the day and time of collection (the slot is 60min minimum). Then click Finalize Removal.
Once we have received your return item, we will refund the returned items via the payment method used when ordering. If you return only some of the products ordered and not all of them, the delivery costs will not be refunded, only the returned product will then be refunded to you. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the return costs are at your expense: a fixed amount of 5€ will be automatically deducted from the refund for the return and transport costs of the Product.
Warranty and after-sales service
Serengeti guarantees its products against manufacturing defects for 2 years from the date the goods were invoiced to you. Scratches or breakage due to abuse / aggressive use are not covered by warranty.
We only guarantee the products you have ordered from our website. If you want warranty or after-sales service for a product that you have not purchased on our website, please contact a Bollé dealer with your product and your purchase invoice (for warranty). You will find the closest Bollé retailer to you via this link: https://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/stores .
We do not offer the online sales service for spare parts and replacement screens / lenses. However, we invite you to contact a Bollé reseller who will be able to take your request into consideration. You will find the closest Bollé retailer to you using this link: https://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/stores