You have a period of 14 days following the reception of your order to inform us of your wish to return part or all of your order.
You must then return the items to us within 14 days following your cancellation.
How to return a product?
- Please login to your account then under the "My Orders" tab, confirm the products you wish to return. If you ordered as a Guest, please go to the Log In page and complete the "Check Order" form.
- Select the items you want to return, the quantity as well as the reason for your return
- You will then receive under 2 working days the Return form by email, that you will have to print. This one contains the return number, which is necessary for your refund.
- Prepare your package for the return:
- Returned items must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging
- Print the return form received by email and put it in the parcel
- Close your package and stick the DHL return label (provided in the package with the product(s) we sent you) on the parcel
You have two options:
- Drop off your package at the DHL relay of your choice. To find the nearest DHL relay to you: https://locator.dhl.com/
- Schedule the pickup of your package by a DHL driver:
- Click on the link DHL Express pickup webpage
- The DHL return label is already provided in the original package, so you don't need to create a new one. Click NO and choose I have a DHL shipping number.
- Fill in the 10-digit DHL Waybill number (you will find them on the DHL label provided inside the package under the first barcode) and then your phone number. Click Next.
- Fill in your details (package collection address / your email address) and the number of packages to be collected with their dimensions and weight. Then click Next.
- Choose the day and time of collection (the slot is 60min minimum). Then click Finalize Removal.
You will receive a confirmation of your collection request by email.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the return costs are at your expense: a fixed amount of 5€ will be automatically deducted from the refund for the return and transport costs of the Product.